The forms below allow you to submit an online game or animation as a request to be added to Flashpoint.
Please note that requesting content does not guarantee its inclusion in Flashpoint, due to an incredibly large number of requests having already been made. Before making a request, consider learning how to curate content to make sure it's properly preserved in Flashpoint.
You may only submit one game/animation per request, and the link provided must point to the web page on which it is played (if you can't find the page for whatever reason, you may link directly to the main file of said content instead). Requests for multiple games/animations or general links to the provider's main page (e.g. just "Newgrounds.com") will not be accepted. Note: Microsites and games that are spread across multiple interlinked web pages may be submitted as a single request.
Before requesting, make sure your request follows these requirements below:
- It is content meant to be played through an internet browser.
- It is fully working at the link you found.
- It has not already been added to Flashpoint ― you can check that with the Flashpoint Database Search tool. More options for Searching the Collection are available if you need them.
- It is not heavily online-dependent (ie. online multiplayer games, MMOs, or social media games)
- It is not a desktop or mobile game based on a webgame (such as Insaniquarium Deluxe on desktop, or Robot Unicorn Attack 3 on mobile).
- It is not an emulator that's prepackaged with a ROM.
- It is not a video file embedded in an SWF. (If you're not sure, try playing it in VLC Media Player. If it plays from beginning to end without any problem, it is not eligible for request.)
If you don't know the platform of the content you're requesting, refer to the image below:
If you have any other questions, thoughts, or concerns, please visit us at our Discord server.
Otherwise, you can access the request forms below:
You can check what games and animations have already been requested using their respective spreadsheets: