Requesting Content For Archival: Difference between revisions
mNo edit summary
Revision as of 02:16, 15 November 2020
Request a game you would like to see in the next version of Flashpoint.
You may only submit one game per request, and the link provided must point to the web page on which the game is played (if you can't find the page for whatever reason, you may link directly to the game's main file instead). Requests for multiple games or with a general link to a game portal's main page (e.g. just "www.newgrounds.com") will not be accepted. Note: Microsites and games that are spread across multiple interlinked web pages may be submitted as a single request.
Before requesting a game, make sure it follows these requirements below:
- The game is a webgame that's played through an internet browser.
- The game is not in the Game Master List.
- The game is fully working at the link you found.
- The game is not heavily online dependent, such as online multiplayer games, MMOs, or social media games; currently they're too difficult to save.
- The game is not a desktop game or mobile game based on a webgame (such as Insaniquarium Deluxe on desktop, or Robot Unicorn Attack 3 on mobile).
- The game is not an emulator that's prepackaged with a ROM.
If, for any reason, the game is not fully working on your device, please ask about it in the Flashpoint Discord server. We will let you know whether you can make the request.
If you don't know the Platform of a game that you're requesting, just right-click the game:
If you still aren't sure, ask in the Flashpoint Discord server.
If you have any other questions, thoughts, or concerns, please visit us at the Flashpoint Discord server.